You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems Logging In

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Problems Logging In on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Resi

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
I'm having a lot of problems logging and staying logged in. I promise I'm not ignoring anyone one if you see me and I don't respond. Lag is so bad at night I rarely get in at all I was hoping the Oct 8 update would address some of this but nope. Last night I made it back to Ul'Dah from Camp Drybone by teleport. Only took four hours of logging in getting kicked, no being able to log back in for at least 20 minutes rinse repeat.

Blargh.

View user profile

2 Re: Problems Logging In on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:45 pm

Orihime

Behemoth
Behemoth
What kind of problems do you mean, and also are you running any programs which use the firewall/etc in the background? Try disabling everything else that uses DirectX as FFXIV doesn't like to cooperate with them, and likes it all to itself.

View user profile

3 Re: Problems Logging In on Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Resi

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
I'm getting error codes after selecting my character. I've reported to SE no response yet. Yesterday I kept getting the maintenance screen for Oct 8th not 11th.

I don't have anything using DirectX running at the same time.

View user profile

4 Re: Problems Logging In on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 am

Kenpachi

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
If the error message is 3102 when you attempt to log back in, it means that it cannot log you in as your character has not yet been logged out of the server. This happens upon disconnects, and other various events. Depending upon the specific reason FFXIV crashes, once you attempt to relog in once, it may log your character out of the server so you can actually connect with your second attempt to relog in. Other times, it takes about 10 minutes for the server to boot you. It's a pain in the rear. My router was resetting every 2 hours, and I found this out the hard way.

That's all of the info I've got.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum