You are not connected. Please login or register

Activity Check

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Activity Check on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Orihime

Behemoth
Behemoth
As an Elite I expect all members, even Captains, to check in periodically. Please post here so I can see all active members. Actives will get my attention first, in case I have a delay in helping people. Thank you for your time.

Valens et Praetoria member - Synthetic Syndicate

View user profile

2 Re: Activity Check on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:15 pm

MagicEmperor

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
I'm active and will be more so when my new comp arrives on Tuesday. My current comp only got a 2500 or so with the benchmark. I can play, but going into cities suck. I'm not sure if crafting is laggy because of my poor comp or its just laggy period.

View user profile

3 Re: Activity Check on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Orihime

Behemoth
Behemoth
MagicEmperor wrote:I'm active and will be more so when my new comp arrives on Tuesday. My current comp only got a 2500 or so with the benchmark. I can play, but going into cities suck. I'm not sure if crafting is laggy because of my poor comp or its just laggy period.
Crafting is laggy in general. I'm sure this will change with retail release. It's just the servers are so laggy in general right now that it lags really bad, even for me. x.x

View user profile

4 Re: Activity Check on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Active

View user profile

5 Re: Activity Check on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Kenpachi

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
I can has active?

View user profile

6 Re: Activity Check on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Tiantre

New User
New User
Active. Was out last weekend so I haven't been on in a few days Smile

View user profile

7 Re: Activity Check on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Corvus

New User
New User
Well, my modem won't stop resetting itself lately. I have an ISP tech coming to check it out on Wednesday, so hopefully I can be back around some time after that.

View user profile

8 Re: Activity Check on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:30 am

Ildwarr

New User
New User
Already, no one is active on this LS anymore. And we are only approaching the 2nd month of gameplay. Something needs to be done to fix this. Perhaps organize some regular groups leves (without trying to do four stars when we don't know if we can do 1 star yet, plus the reward isn't that much greater yet) but definitely need to begin recruiting again immediately or else the LS is already dead.

View user profile

9 Re: Activity Check on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Resi

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
I'm here. I've been dealing with a huge amount of work over the last week (I"m almost there!) But I'm still active.

View user profile

10 Re: Activity Check on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Corvus

New User
New User
Well, bad news. Senior tech from my ISP checked everything out for me, and it turns out my internet problems are main-line signal interference and it effects my whole area. The cable company can't find the source of the interference, and so, they are currently replacing every piece of equipment in my area until they find the faulty one. So, I can't give a time-line for when I'll be able to play reliably again.

View user profile

11 Re: Activity Check on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:54 am

The Doctor

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
Sounds like the proverbial needle/haystack. Much luck, look to see ya back in....1 month depending on how on thr ball the cable people are in getting out and about.

Current Status: Recovering from flu and whatever else decided to bandwagon its way through my body these last 2 weeks. Look to be back in the swing of things game wise this weekend or sooner. Allons-y! Cheers!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum