You are not connected. Please login or register

Need an invite

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need an invite on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:43 pm

rustic1

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
Hi, need an invite when there is someone around Limsa Lominsa,my char's name is Robert Starfire, thanks cheers

View user profile

2 Re: Need an invite on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:21 pm

o___o *Tackles Rustic1's avatar and rapes it* Mon amour~!

3 Re: Need an invite on Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:03 am

rustic1

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
I'd be careful, he has an ability to energize matter to where it'll explode bom

View user profile

4 Re: Need an invite on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:34 am

I know he does. ^_^ He's my favorite of the X-Men males. *Resumes clinging to said avatar*

5 Re: Need an invite on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:29 am

rustic1

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
X-men fan also, cool. How did you like the movie's take on the phoenix saga compared to the comic? Smile

View user profile

6 Re: Need an invite on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Mobius

Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard
Robert Starfire - Hey man good to see you again, Syn saw you online yesterday but I'm not sure if you got the invite. We'll be online after the maintenance, and we'll contact you then dude.

View user profile

7 Re: Need an invite on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 pm

rustic1 wrote:X-men fan also, cool. How did you like the movie's take on the phoenix saga compared to the comic? Smile

Pure. And. Utter. Fail. Honestly, I dislike the movies because a) They chose the wrong person for Ororo. B) They royally screwed up Rogue. C) They screwed up the Phoenix line. The only redeeming factor of the original 3 was when Jean died (Yay! No more red headed whore!).

T_T And then they royally screwed up my beloved, too, in Wolverine. Granted their choice to cast Hugh Jackman as Wolverine was a good decision, and then the bald guy (whose name escapes me currently) as Xavier, and then the guy for Magneto.. Those were brilliant. I'm not even going to bother seeing the newest one out, but when Magneto comes along, I'll definitely go see it.

8 Re: Need an invite on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Orihime

Behemoth
Behemoth
Rogue was awesome because she was played by one of my favorite actresses. xD Also yeah, I saw you afk by sheep the other day man, but you didn't come back before i left the area.

View user profile

9 Re: Need an invite on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 am

I outta slap you silly, Ori. >< Anna Paquin SUCKS and I wanna punch her in the face. But.. She was better than Halle Berry. *Shudder* Ew.

10 Re: Need an invite on Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:16 am

Orihime

Behemoth
Behemoth
Anna paquin is the main reason I watch True Blood. Have you seen her in that? She's fucking gorgeous.

View user profile

11 Re: Need an invite on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:25 am

blackstorm

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
I'll be a mediator and agree that she's a goddamn atrocious actress who fucked up Rogue beyond all reason, and is also incredibly hot now.

View user profile

12 Re: Need an invite on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Orihime

Behemoth
Behemoth
I guess I can live with that. I love her as a blonde waitress with a southern accent. -dies-

View user profile

13 Re: Need an invite on Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:43 pm

blackstorm wrote:I'll be a mediator and agree that she's a goddamn atrocious actress who fucked up Rogue beyond all reason, and is also incredibly hot now.

You, sir, have gained respect points. Plus I hate her face. Worse than Paris Hilton's. I can't watch True Blood because of that face, it annoys the hell out of me.

14 Re: Need an invite on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Vittoria217

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
The problem with the X-Men movies was the director change, the first guy had it right (mostly). Rogue was one of my favorites growing up and I just think they did not due her justice whatsoever. Have to give props to my other favorite though, Nightcrawler... loved him in the films.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum