You are not connected. Please login or register

Mob Encounters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mob Encounters on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Vittoria217

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
I was doing a bit of testing, particularly on ladybugs out in western thanalan. The ladybug would start to cast "Spoil", and when I used my WS Sunder Skull (MRD), it would interupt the spoil skill, "The Ladybug's Spoil fails." - or something like that. I will perform more testing and on different mobs, just thought this is be an interesting find, as many mobs are starting to hit very hard with their skills.

View user profile

2 Boom goes the dynamite on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:07 am

Kenpachi

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
Kenpachi casts Provoke.
Goblin drops the bomb...

View user profile

3 Re: Mob Encounters on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Orihime

Behemoth
Behemoth
I'm wondering if this works in all situations, and if all class-types have an interrupt ability. Would be very cool to find this out indeed.

View user profile

4 Re: Mob Encounters on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Mobius

Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard
Kenpachi wrote:Kenpachi casts Provoke.
Goblin drops the bomb...
LOL, YES!

@Vitt,

I tried this yesterday on my Pugilist and didn't notice any interrupts - it could have something to do with a hidden modifier. As of now, I haven't seen any other site mention an algorithm for this effect - but I can tell you that I haven't put a single point of STR on my taru - at Rank 10 PGL.

When we get a big grinding group going, we can check it out. Man, I'm hoping that a working parser comes up soon - I want to crunch some numbers.

View user profile

5 Re: Mob Encounters on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:34 am

Vittoria217

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
I'm MIA tonight, (obviously) my cousin is getting married thursday, but I should be back thursday night around 7 or 8. Also, I have off friday and saturday (woohoo) so I will be really pushing to solidify this arguement, and maybe find another treasure or two :p

View user profile

6 Re: Mob Encounters on Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:08 am

Orihime

Behemoth
Behemoth
Well have fun with the wedding! See you tonight! Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum