You are not connected. Please login or register

On the cycles of time and their association with the elements.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

XII

Onion Knight
Onion Knight
Greetings all. I stumbled upon this thread at ffxivcore.com in which the OP transcribed a book from the thaumaturge's guild. And while I disagree with his analysis and assumptions based on the text, the book itself is a good read and I recommend anyone interested in the lore of the game to check it out.

You can find the thread, along with my debate against him and others, here .

In order to make the information in the text more clear, I also created an image to help everyone visualize it.

On the cycles of time and their association with the elements. Time_c11

Averros Ancientus

Averros Ancientus
Sage
Sage
XII wrote:Greetings all. I stumbled upon this thread at ffxivcore.com in which the OP transcribed a book from the thaumaturge's guild. And while I disagree with his analysis and assumptions based on the text, the book itself is a good read and I recommend anyone interested in the lore of the game to check it out.

You can find the thread, along with my debate against him and others, here .

In order to make the information in the text more clear, I also created an image to help everyone visualize it.

On the cycles of time and their association with the elements. Time_c11

Good find!

Averros Ancientus
Sad Lost to Real Life Sad

Mobius

Mobius
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard
This is a great find!

Orihime

Orihime
Behemoth
Behemoth
Hmm, I will have to save this for crafting. I have a feeling if they set up a system similar to FFXI that this will directly relate to how likely a craft is to succeed. Good find indeed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum