Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On the cycles of time and their association with the elements.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

XII

Onion Knight
Onion Knight

Greetings all. I stumbled upon this thread at ffxivcore.com in which the OP transcribed a book from the thaumaturge's guild. And while I disagree with his analysis and assumptions based on the text, the book itself is a good read and I recommend anyone interested in the lore of the game to check it out.

You can find the thread, along with my debate against him and others, here.

In order to make the information in the text more clear, I also created an image to help everyone visualize it.

On the cycles of time and their association with the elements. Time_c11

Averros Ancientus

Averros Ancientus
Sage
Sage

XII wrote:Greetings all. I stumbled upon this thread at ffxivcore.com in which the OP transcribed a book from the thaumaturge's guild. And while I disagree with his analysis and assumptions based on the text, the book itself is a good read and I recommend anyone interested in the lore of the game to check it out.

You can find the thread, along with my debate against him and others, here.

In order to make the information in the text more clear, I also created an image to help everyone visualize it.

On the cycles of time and their association with the elements. Time_c11

Good find!

Mobius

Mobius
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard

This is a great find!

Orihime

Orihime
Behemoth
Behemoth

Hmm, I will have to save this for crafting. I have a feeling if they set up a system similar to FFXI that this will directly relate to how likely a craft is to succeed. Good find indeed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum