Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking my leave :(

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking my leave :( Empty Taking my leave :( Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:06 pm

Averros Ancientus

Averros Ancientus
Sage
Sage

Dear VeP,

It is with a heavy heart that I pass on the news that I will not be able to play with you. My wife has recently decided that she wishes to play with old friends from FFXI and as such I am going to be changing servers with her. I bought this game to play with her. I have tried to convince her to stay here, but, well, you know how stubborn women can be (Yes Mary I am looking at you Wink ). I have had fun during our time in open beta, as well as first day of CE launch. I wish everyone the best... and if its alright will still stay around on the forums to give out any information I find.

Averros Ancientus

2Taking my leave :( Empty Re: Taking my leave :( Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Mobius

Mobius
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard

Take care man, you'll always be welcome here! Smile

3Taking my leave :( Empty Re: Taking my leave :( Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:07 am

Orihime

Orihime
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nooo, you were cool man. If you guys get bored, come on back! Very Happy We'll miss ya.

4Taking my leave :( Empty Re: Taking my leave :( Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Averros Ancientus

Averros Ancientus
Sage
Sage

It is with great rejoicing that I get to tell you, I convinced her to come back!! YAY!! Lindblum was waaaaaaaay too laggy.

5Taking my leave :( Empty Re: Taking my leave :( Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Mobius

Mobius
Spoony Bard
Spoony Bard

Haha nice! Yeah my friends tried to get me to go with them into Lindblum but I decided to stake a claim in Fabul - and it was a good idea too, meeting cool guys like you and Syn - and everybody else in this LS!

6Taking my leave :( Empty Re: Taking my leave :( Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Orihime

Orihime
Behemoth
Behemoth

No doubt, this server is where it's at! We're the best! Razz Glad you have you back Averros.

7Taking my leave :( Empty Re: Taking my leave :( Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Averros Ancientus

Averros Ancientus
Sage
Sage

Sorry to do this again,

Well guys it's been fun but I am leaving FFXIV. I have a new job now, but it means I work out of town and I leave for my first rotation tonight. 3 out 1 in. Camp work. It sucks but it means I am not going to have time for MMO's, gonna have to stick to console games when I am actually in town. I will miss you guys, but if things change I will be back. couldn't turn down the job, family to support and all. If I get reception on my iPhone in camp I will post on the forums...... otherwise, well I will talk to you all when I am in town.

Oh, Syn, for the Vepcast all you need is to grab Total Recorder Pro, Audacity, and take the time to figure it out. I know you can do it. I hope to be able to download the podcast eventually so I can hear what you guys do with it.

Man, this is gonna suck... but pay is real good.
Ian. Aka Averros Ancientus

Have fun guys and enjoy the game... I know I'll miss it.

8Taking my leave :( Empty Re: Taking my leave :( Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Ok, I"m slow on the uptake.. GDI Why do the good ones always have to go? D=

Come back and visit us soon, man. We'll miss you.

And, on a late note, yes, I know I'm quite stubborn. I never claimed to be anything but. >=3

9Taking my leave :( Empty Re: Taking my leave :( Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Orihime

Orihime
Behemoth
Behemoth

Noooo, sad day. Goodbye Ian. It was nice knowing you man. You're more than welcome in Vep anytime. Take care, and good luck with the new job!

10Taking my leave :( Empty Re: Taking my leave :( Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:58 am

The Doctor

The Doctor
Onion Knight
Onion Knight

Congratulations with the new job and much luck to you. No goodbyes, until we meet again, godspeed.

Or until you post again. Whatever comes first.

11Taking my leave :( Empty Re: Taking my leave :( Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Resi

Resi
Onion Knight
Onion Knight

Sorry to hear you're leaving but good luck with the new job!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum